As the Jungle Cub has matured, so have the consistency of her boogies. To call them 'bats in the cave' is an understatement; they almost seem have a life of their own as I inspect them closely with a tissue in hand.
It is the extraction that is the most traumatic for the entire family.
The Jungle Cub explains:
| It's waiting for Jungle Cat... |
Sometimes, Gentle Lion is around to protect me. He and I have secretly started calling Jungle Cat the "Boogie Monster" because she turns into a completely different person without regard to others around her. She starts digging at my little button nose with her tissue and I get so irritated that I try to get away. I will twist and turn and then I will rub my nose, which aids in moving it down towards her anxiously awaiting tissue. Other times, the boogie comes out on its own and then I laugh because it's on my face and she gets totally grossed out and makes barfing sounds.
Recently, she's been using this Boogie Extractor thing...I think it's hilarious and always try to eat it afterwards, but she never lets me. Oh well, maybe someday. Until then, I will continue to try and keep my boogies to myself and hide when I see Jungle Cat and her evil tissues approaching!"
This is my life! I'm glad other moms have the same issues I do, and I think it's hilarious that PJ loves to try to eat what I call the booger picker (the aspirator or whatever it's really called) - Natalie does too!
ReplyDeleteG R O S S!
ReplyDelete