Tonight, marked a milestone in the baby book - 1st HAIRCUT!!!!! The Jungle Cub's luscious locks have been her signature style since Day One. However, during the last few months, she has found comfort in pulling out her hair. First when she was sleeping, and then at meals when she was obviously bored with our family dinner conversation.
In our attempts to prevent her from premature baldness, we decided (after Aunt Charlotte's suggestion) to finally trim her beauty curls.
The little pieces were expertly placed in a plastic baggie and will be preserved for prosperity in the Jungle Cub's baby book! Oh, my girl is growing up!
The Jungle Cub explains:
"During bath time, I got in my usual laps in the tub while kicking and splashing. Bradree, my stylist, always gives me a great shampoo. Sometimes, I help him though because I refuse to tip one of the owners and I think it's starting to bother him.
| Imitating Gollum from Lord of the Rings |
Tonight was a little different than usual. Before I was dressed, Jungle Cat combed out my hair. It was all the way down to my nose, but only on one half of my head. The last few months, my hair either gets on my nerves or intrigues me. I will pull it out and play with the strands or give it a good yank at dinner with a sinister smile. My parents gets so irritated when I do it, but I think it's hilarious! I have also seen a few pictures in In Style showcasing an asymmetrical cut and thought I could pull it off.
Jungle Cat kept tousling my hair, being her overly dramatic self saying, "Oh my baby! She's all grown up!!" Doesn't she know that being a toddler requires a more mature outlook on life? If she was this emotional about a haircut, how will she be at pre-school graduation?! I am embarrassed just thinking about it!
All in all, Bradree did a nice job. He didn't, however, educate me on products or how to style my hair, or even try to get me to rebook my next appointment...Again, another reason why I won't leave a tip. It's called Customer Service.

I am excited to show off my new 'do at Day Care tomorrow! Hopefully, they will recognize me!"

Hilarious, Jungle Cub. I love your new do and you look adorable as always!
ReplyDelete