Grandpa Steve was a virtual Bob Villa with his expertise of spackling, sanding, and painting. Nana helped by spending quality time with the Jungle Cub and then we changed shifts and she would paint with the boys in the afternoon. All in all, we couldn't have gotten nearly as far without their help and we are excited to get into the house and make it our own!
![]() |
| Welcome to my new Crib Let me show you around! |
Below are some before and after pictures of the paint job. Obviously, the "after" pictures are in the beginning stages of decorating, but the color transformation has taken over and we are thrilled with the outcome!
The Jungle Cub explains:
"My parents keep taking me to another house around the corner and up a few blocks. It's pretty cool because there are a lot of steps and rooms to explore. Usually, I take hold of the random broom in the room and help sweep, but Jungle Cat warns me not to 'Smudge the wall'...Whatever!
Over the last month, I got to see my grandparents and Kandi Girl three times! I LOVE when they come over because they pay undivided attention to me, which in my opinion, is not hard to do. I show Nana my coloring journal and we play with my blocks. Grandpa Steve leaves with Gentle Lion and they come back all dirty and exhausted. But, there is always a hug and kiss available and a special spot in his arms.
| Sharing Grandpa with Kandi Girl |
I would like to take you on a virtual tour of the new Crib. I'm digging the color changes, especially in my room. Everyone spent the most time in this room making sure it was just perfect for me. So, thanks Nana, Grandpa and Gentle Lion! You're the best!
| Foyer Before |
| "I have these stairs mastered already!" |
| Dining Room Before A few different shades of Gray |
| Dining Room After Zanzibar Spice and Bone White |
| Den Before Pretty neutral |
| Den After Hunter Green |
| Kitchen Current View #1 |
| Kitchen Current View #2 |
![]() |
| "Come on upstairs, everybody!" |
![]() |
| Hallway Before |
| Hallway After Sandstorm |
| Guest Room Before |
| Guest Room After Lyndhurst Jade with Buttercream trim |
| Jungle Cub's Room Before Green green EVERYWHERE! |
| Jungle Cub's Room After Exhalation with White Trim |
| Jungle Cat, Inc. Craft Room Before |
| Jungle Cat, Inc. After White walls with Seafarer accent |
There are so many changes!! It's exciting and I am looking forward to moving into our new place. I just wish Jungle Cat would stop talking about drawer knobs and tile backsplash...I'd rather discuss the characters on Sesame Street."



Um, LOVING the dark blue in the foyer and the teal in your craft lair!!!!! Congratulations, you 3!
ReplyDelete