Gee...life is moving at lightening speed. How is it already April 1st and I never posted about my darling Jungle Cub's second birthday party or Christmas?! *Slap wrist* Bad blogger mom!
I will let the Jungle Cub take it from here...
"Well, four months later and I am finally able to tell the world about my totally awesome Jungle Cub Extravaganza for my second birthday! The day was filled with balloons, Easton friends and of course my Nana and Grandpa!
 |
| The BALLOONS!!!!!!! They were everywhere!! |
 |
| Hugs with Nana! |
I don't even remember seeing Jungle Cat that night. It was more fun giggling and running wild with all my friends. Diving into my indoor pool or playing on my tricycle, my friends and I were having a blast!
 |
| Goodie bags filled with magic Playdoh! |
The night got even more interesting once Grandpa started his magic tricks. Jungle Cat's friend Stephanie was impressed that we "hired entertainment" for the party. Little did she know, Grandpa is just a barrel of laughs and never goes anywhere without his magic!
 |
| Don't ask Grandpa for a loan...his wallet catches on fire every time! |
When it came time for cake, I was more than ready. I had been practicing blowing out my candle on all my food during dinnertime, and I did an excellent job! I got a little shy when everyone sang "Happy Birthday", but I loved it all the same!
 |
| All excited for my special day! |
 |
| "Make a wish!!" |
 |
| Partying is hard work...taking a breather with Emma |
I think opening my presents was the best part. I got a lot of really awesome things...some of my favorites were the Mickey books and Christmas books.
 |
| "Oh TOODLES!!!!!" |
Three weeks later, I got to celebrate AGAIN, but this time just with Jungle Cat and Gentle Lion. Jungle Cat had made me some pink zebra pants that I wore all day and quite frankly, they made me feel pretty snazzy. My parents spoiled me by taking me for a cupcake and some balloons. The highlight of the day was our trip to Pet Smart, where I helped pick out three fish. When we got home, my parents completely ignored me, cussing the fish for being "too difficult" and "labor intensive". I heard Jungle Cat ask Gentle Lion repeatedly if "this was a good idea..." Since I was virtually on my own, I found the box to be more entertaining than the fish.
 |
| What can I imagine this as? |
It was fun though a few days later when I got to flush one of the fish down the potty, and then we went back to Pet Smart and got another fish. A few days later he decided the potty was better than the fish tank, and then ANOTHER one made the same decision a few days after that. Now, we just have Shark Bait and Blue Steel...three months and counting! I do, however, still catch Jungle Cat casting snide remarks towards the fish tank when she passes by. Maybe one day she will learn to love them as I do.
 |
It seemed like days passed before this was finished, but it was pretty cool! |
Finally, it was time for my birthday feast...but all I really wanted to my cupcake and a chance to blow out my candle again. It was just as exciting, but not as difficult, as the first time!
 |
| "I want my CUPCAKE!!!!!" |
 |
| HERE WE GO! |
 |
| Happy Birthday to ME! Yummy! |
A few days later, I visited Santa! I tried to explain to him that I have been pretty good this year, so I rightfully deserved to get spoiled! However, I became shy and quiet when he asked. But my parents were so proud of me sitting nicely and keeping my pokey's in anyway!
I also assisted in decorating our Christmas tree. We took my little Red Wagon again this year to pick it up at the YMCA. It's my job each year to put the star on the top with Gentle Lion.
 |
| The Christmas Angel |
The tree looked awesome, until it fell over and crushed a few ornaments. Luckily, Stephanie was available to help Jungle Cat put it back up. And for some reason, when Stephanie put it back up, it never fell down again...She must have some special Christmas Tree skill.
I also took advantage of the holiday season to spend some quality time with friends. One of my besties, Corinne, came over and we tore the place up on the tri!
On Christmas morning, I discovered that Santa really did come! I had a HUGE package waiting for me and I didn't waste anytime with the reveal!
 |
| Big Present - My first CAR! |
 |
| Stocking stuffers! Little trinkets to annoy Gentle Lion! |
An eternity later, after Gentle Lion had put away his entire arsenal of power tools, I was ready to roll in my new ride!! I didn't leave it all day and tried to get Jungle Cat to wear roller skates to serve my meals window-side, but she declined.
 |
| Driving like a bat out of hell! |
Overall, it was a wonderful month of December! I'm pretty lucky to have so many great friends to celebrate with, and my parents just love me to pieces, so I can never do any wrong in their eyes. Oh wait, I just saw Jungle Cat give me a stern look...I guess that's not entirely true, but they tell me all the time how loved I am, so I'll take it!"
Hi, friend! Cussing out the fish for being too labor intensive?! That doesn't sound like YOUR Mommy & Daddy, Jungle Cub! You are a beautiful BIG girl, PJ! I hope you and Evie can get together soon!
ReplyDelete