Prior to our move, we were able to get together with most of our girls. In a few weeks, hopefully we'll be able to catch some giggles with ER, Alice and Greyson (ohhh, Greyson...The Jungle Cub gets googly eyes for the Mayberry boy!)
It's refreshing to have friends like our's. Friends that we don't need to see all the time, but when we do get together, it's like we never left. I hope that these friends the Jungle Cub has made so early in life become as special to her as their parents are to us.
The Jungle Cub explains:
"Every time I get together with the girls, we have more fun! It's as if we are all learning and changing so much, that we need to find new things to do. Before we moved, I spent some quality time with the Forti Twins. They always have the coolest gadgets. I was so interested in everything that I asserted myself to test these toys out for myself. The Jungle Cat mentioned something about sharing. I will need to explore this concept more in depth at a later date.
I also got to have my first ever girly sleepover with Kylie Marie!! I was having such a great time telling her all my stories and ripping up the napkin her mother gave Gentle Lion. Ky's mom is always cooking something delicious for my parents!
We spent the night before we moved at Ky's place. It was fun to have someone else gabbering the night away with me. But as usual, I slept like a rock and woke up ready to greet the world!
I love hanging out with my girls and it will be so entertaining to continue our quest to test the limits of our mothers!"
No comments:
Post a Comment