Sunday, July 10, 2011

Move Over Dora...There's a New Explora in Town

Naturally, after mastering sitting, a mature infant will find herself recognizing the need to reach everything that surrounds her.  Unfortunately, the Jungle Cub does not have telekinesis and so the next logical move is to do just that...MOVE...and boy, does she ever!!

In just under three weeks, PJ built up the confidence to lean forward as she was sitting and eventually her schooking turned into a race to the finish line.

The Jungle Cub CRAWLS!!  - Click here to watch her!

The Jungle Cub explains:



"Crawling is pretty cool!  I love being able to scale the terrain and discover the many things that await me.  My toys are great and all, but what I really like is to mark the stereo equipment or any power cords that my parents have tried to hide with my slobber.  Each day, less and less things are available; I think Jungle Cat is catching on... 


At first, I began with an modified army crawl at our old place.  But now, with more space at the new house, I am on the go!  I also LOVE the awesome quilt my Aunt Chaaalot made for me out of Jungle Cat's old Care Bear's comforter when she was a little tike.  I use it as my home base and when I need some space from my friends, I head off into uncharted territory.


My parents still try to hold me like a baby, but I refuse to be held unless I am super grumpy.  I am quick as a jack rabbit and by the end of the day, they look a little exhausted.  Hahahah, all in a day's work!"

We were unable to get a good 'Month' picture...





No comments:

Post a Comment