Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Can't Nobody Hold Me Down...

I got to keep on moving...


The Jungle Cub is a girl that lets nothing stand in her way.  She is a woman on the go and by the end of the day, we are exhausted!  This is the main reason why we haven't had consistent updates on the Jungle Cub lately.  After an entire day of crawling, climbing, giggles, standing, and basically non-stop movement, my Mommy Creative Mojo is shot!  But, there are so many things that have been going on with her, that I had to muster up all I had to make sure I submitted some updates before these things were old news and we were on to the new things!

The Jungle Cub explains:

"I am so into our new place.  I have so much room to explore.  My newest endeavor is standing and attempting to grab any piece of technology within my sight. 

The Standing commences here!  Click Here!




My mother is foolish enough to think that I am still a baby and will be confined to my Executive Chair, the Bumbo.  It's not even a challenge anymore for me to get out of it, but I do like to use this as a climbing apparatus or a pushing tool to work on my walking skills.


My parents have also recently been showering me with numerous gifts!  I can't say that I mind.  The newest one is this walking assistant.  At first, I wasn't too sure about it, but once I realized I was allowed to move freely, I took off!  Sure, I hit a few walls, but each time I slowly reversed and back on my tippy toes I go to continue my quest!

I enjoy ramming into my mother's fatless ankles...
Sometimes, she winces in pain
By the time dinner rolls around I am quite grumpy.  Soon, I am in the comfort of my jammies and awesome new bed slumbering the night away resting up for another day of providing sheer exhaustion to my mother and father."


1 comment:

  1. Was that "Moo, Baa, La-La-La" PJ was reaching for? One of our favorites! Or, at least one of mine. Seeing Gentle Lion sprawled out surveying his vast new territory is a thing of beauty! Can't wait to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete