What a whirlwind the last few weeks have been! Thanks to our loyal followers for their patience as we got settled in our new place in Maryland. There are a few odds and ends left, but for the most part we have enjoyed the first week (except for the verbal altercation I had with the DMV yesterday - Talk about the true Jungle Cat coming out!)Quite a lot has happened since our last post and it will take many entertaining posts to catch you up to speed, so I hope you're ready!
In coming posts, the Jungle Cub will tell us all about her increased mobility of rolling and crawling, her ability to sit and now consequently stand with support, teeth, pinching, kisses, giggles, tickles, and exploration.
It is truly amazing at the amount of change that has occurred in 6 short months! The Jungle Cub's personality is really showing and we just love every minute of her!
The Jungle Cub explains:
"It's been a while, so welcome back everyone! I have so many great updates, but today's post is dedicated to that handsome guy I call Daddy! We've been spending a lot of time together lately. Every morning I wake up, he's here and every night I go to sleep he's still here! I love it! I remember hearing something that he was finished with 'a residency'. I think he has to go back to work again though. But since we moved, I don't think it's going to be as strenuous so I'm excited!
Gentle Lion takes me all over and doesn't mind putting the Bjorn on so I can face forward greeting the world. I think he tries to use me to get babes, but so far it hasn't worked...Jungle Cat is always close behind scaring away any potential au pairs (he's always talking about some Swedish au pair, but I have yet to meet her...)
| At the Philadelphia Zoo with the Zolls |

No comments:
Post a Comment