However, if those 90 minutes are the worst she is all day, I'll take it! Luckily for me, the other 1,350 minutes in the day are filled with giggles, smiles, and a few naps.
The Jungle Cub explains:
"When Gentle Lion arrives home, I am so excited to see him! Jungle Cat starts working in the kitchen and this gives me some good quality time with my father. He will help me practice my sitting, take me for walks around the apartment and we will even do some light reading. Gentle Lion also feeds me delicious bananas for dinner...Yum!
But then, Jungle Cat has to interrupt by putting dinner down for the two of them. I don't understand why they need to eat when I already have...it's disruptive to my entertainment.
Somehow, it takes a few minutes for me to notice that Gentle Lion and I are no longer hanging out. Once I realize what has happened, I try to explain that I don't like the current situation.
My parents appease me by providing some plastic alphabet letters to play with. This is fun for maybe 2.29 minutes...I like to chew on them and then violently toss them to the floor. When I run out of letters, I scream and get all sweaty. The Jungle Cat begins quickly shoveling her food into her mouth (Muhahahah...) and then she releases me from the torture that is my high chair. Immediately, I stop fussing and begin giggling. It drives them nuts! *Insert devilish smirk here*
![]() |
| Blue Steel inspired by Derek Zoolander |
If I don't keep my parents on their toes, who will? Plus, I don't see anything wrong with wanting to be held and loved all day, everyday..."


No comments:
Post a Comment