The Jungle Cub explains:
"Each day, I set up a play date with the friends living in my purse. I feel independent because I spend some 'alone' time with them. We have a blast chilling on the couch watching tv or gossiping about the latest trend in diapers. Usually, I do most of the talking and slobber all over them but it's cool.
Each one of my friends is a lot of fun. My Uncle Brent gave me Snoopy and we love to cuddle. I also have a blue elephant named Calvin (who is the Front Desk manager at the salon I go to...more about Calvin at a later date. We have a very complicated relationship), a few bunnies, and some rattles.
And then there is Dolly Pardon. She loves to sing to me and whip her hair around. Sometimes, she performs her own rendition of Baby Got Back by Sir Mix A Lot and I laugh up a storm!
Somehow, the next time I see them, they have all magically gone back to into my purse. But that works for me because I loathe having to pick up after myself."

No comments:
Post a Comment