Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Why of course, the Jungle Cub is the fairest of them all!  Each week, PJ becomes less of an infant and more like an explorer as she notices the world around her.

One of our favorite activities is looking in the mirror.  Not only are we practicing our smiles for upcoming photoshoots, but it's fun to see her reaction to her reflection and alter ego, Jeanne Parker.


The Jungle Cub explains:


"It is exciting to see my twin Jeanne Parker everyday in this contraption called a 'mirror'.  I am amazed that we are so in tune with each other.  Every move I make, she makes and it causes me to giggle up a storm.  Sometimes we reach out to hold hands or use our feet to launch off.


I also love her style.  Her hair is so incredible with the different techniques she uses to get it to lay just so and the highlights...Don't even get me started on how fabulous they are!  She is one fierce senorita and I enjoy seeing her.  I am glad we can always find time for each other."


No comments:

Post a Comment