Monday, May 16, 2011

Grabby McGrabs

In a flash, we see a blur fly past us...it is the Jungle Cub's grubby paws grabbing anything within her reach (luckily, when it's not in her reach she lets us know that she wants it...NOW...)  And as quickly as she reaches for an object, it is christened by her baby slobber even faster.

It is very interesting to see this development in our baby and her personality.  Each day gets more and more fun with her!

The Jungle Cub explains:
"The Coolio"
Hair Styled by Bradley

"My hands come in quite...handy...when I need them.  As a young infant, I didn't even know they were there unless I scratched my face or moved my arms.  But now, I am learning just how innovative I can be.

Around 2 months old and just noticing these can be touched

I love to grab things by reaching across my mother, contorting my body to make sure whatever is in my sight will be MINE!  This includes toys made for kids my age and even pieces of technology or wildlife.



It is enthralling to explore my environment.  I have a special purse filled with my friends (who will appear in another post soon).  But, sometimes, I am intrigued by the simple things that my parents like.




 



What's even more satisfying is my ability to destroy things.  I become extremely focused on my task and we are all pleased with my result. 

Exploration

The Aftermath
I appreciate my parents' decision to allow me to explore my environment.  What I like even more is that I am not the one that has to pick up after myself..."






No comments:

Post a Comment