The weekend proved to be a very entertaining one for the Jungle Cub.
On Saturday, Gentle Lion and Cookie ventured off for some man-time at the Philadelphia Union's soccer game, so naturally the girls got together!
And the icing on our weekend sundae (no pun intended...well, maybe a little) was a visit by the lovely Lori Brianne. LBD is one of my most treasured friends from a former life at Bumble and the Jungle Cub immediately adored her as much as I do!
The Jungle Cub explains:
"I was so excited to see Kylie Marie again! She is already a month old and it is hard for me to even remember how it was to be so young. I also took it upon myself to mark my territory with a liquid toot on her changing table cloth. Jungle Cat was not pleased, but I thought it was funny! Our mothers just gabbed away until Gentle Lion and Cookie returned. Next time, I hope to get more time and some pictures with my bff!
And on Sunday I met Lori Brianne! I have heard Jungle Cat speak of her often and she was just as wonderful in person! She brought Jungle Cat all kinds of colorful goodies and my mother said something about being a product junkie...I am sure I will discover what this means soon.
Lori spoiled me all day even when I fussed. I thought I could waver her, but alas, she was too tough. I really enjoyed spending time with her and hopefully I will get to see her again soon!"
Girl, with all that hair you'd better believe you'll learn what "product junkie" means!! :) And if you need any help figuring it out, you're ol' buddy Hen can help. He often requests spritzes of Tonic or a dab of pomade for his wavy blondish locks. Glad to see you are learning early JC.
ReplyDelete