Sunday, March 27, 2011

Business Up Front...Party in the Back

The Jungle Cub's hair has been the most popular topic about her since she was born.   The quantity of it, the interesting highlights she naturally has, the unfortunate callic in the center of her forehead that causes her bangs to flow one way and the rest of her locks to lay the other way, and most importantly the ever so beautiful mullet she has grown all on her own.  Our hearts overflow with pride.

Throughout my entire pregnancy, I experienced some indigestion which leads me to believe that the old wives tale that indigestion is a sign of a baby with a ton of hair is true.

The Jungle Cub explains:

"I had made the decision while inter-utero to stay in past my due date in order to achieve the maximum style with my hair.  During my gestation period, I heard so much about the utility of hair care products from Jungle Cat, I wanted to make sure I had a working canvas.  After all, my hair is my favorite accessory...I wear it everyday!

The first priority was the style.  The mullet called to me.  It was the "Business Up Front" shorter layers that allowed me to be taken seriously as a new member of the world and the "Party In The Back" longer pieces that showed I had a wild side.
The Early Months

I also wanted to experiment with color.  My first weeks of life were as a sassy brunette.  However, I started having a desire to be blonde, since I heard they tend to have more fun.  Therefore, my roots are coming in lighter which has given me tremendous depth and tones in my luscious locks.



The length and density of my hair is also of utmost importance.  In the beginning, everyone said I was going to lose my hair.  Speaking with my stylist, we worked together to put me on a regiment that would prevent this from happening.  I have worked hard using Bb Thickening Serum and left over Density Treatment to not only strengthen, but fortify my hair strands.  

Bradley, my stylist, enhanced my spikes with Bb Texture

I went for more of a pixie cut with spikes, but now with the help of product, my hair lays nicely.  I love Bumble products in my hair and will continue to try new and different styles."







1 comment:

  1. Sassy girls wear Bumble, Jungle Cub! You look faaaaahhhhbulous, dahhhling!

    ReplyDelete