Monday, March 28, 2011

Spit Up Fiesta

Keeping her food down has not always been the Jungle Cub's highest priority.  Luckily, she has been strategic in choosing how much to expel since she has steadily gained weight.  Her efforts have even produced some gorgeous thunder thighs and enough chins to rival a bulldog.



The Jungle Cub explains:

Each day, I am only offered one thing: milk.  However, I know there are other things out there...I see Gentle Lion and Jungle Cat putting delicious looking food into their mouths.  Sometimes, Jungle Cat will let me smell different things - what torture!  What I wouldn't give to actually eat that chocolate!  

I enjoy eating, but sometimes I can't keep it all in my tummy...sometimes I don't want to...  When I belch, I like to see how much I can get all over Jungle Cat.  She's tried to prevent me ruining her clothes by draping herself in white cloths, but I still manage to turn my head ever so slightly so that it runs over the edge and onto her.  I laugh inside when she jumps up from the wet marks all over her pants!  When I feel a need to switch it up, I'll decide to direct it all down the back of her shirt or for added fun, right down in the front making a puddle in her brassiere.

I have to take some disgusting medicine to help with the antacid and hopefully now that I am holding my head up high, I will be able to prevent so much food from coming up.  But, I will still show my distaste of my clothing or just to get a tickle out of making Jungle Cat change her clothes, by continuing to spit-up until I feel it is necessary, or until I actually get to taste the chocolate..."

No comments:

Post a Comment