Tuesday's with Nana greatly surpass spending Tuesday's with Morrie. Although a beautiful story about Morrie, I find that spending some good quality girl time with Gentle Lion's mother is far less depressing. Almost every Tuesday since the Jungle Cub has graced us with her presence, Nana has come to visit. Each week, we all look forward to Tuesday, especially Gentle Lion since this means he will be spoiled with either whoopie pies or sour cream cookies (and THAT's a whole other post in itself!)
The Jungle Cub explains:
| 1 Day Old |
Nana spoils me with new clothes and accessories, but mostly with lots of hugs and kisses. We talk all afternoon and she laughs at every one of my jokes (they are all funny anyway, but I still appreciate it). Sometimes, if I pay attention closely, I can catch Nana and the Jungle Cat gossiping. I've heard my mother speak of this often; I hope one day to be as talented as her.
| Nana and Aunt Connie |
I really enjoy our 'Treasured Tuesdays' and I can't wait to see Nana again!"
Can I come to Nana Day? Jungle Cub makes it sound just lovely!
ReplyDeleteSoo adorable. I too love Nana...can she adopt me? ;)
ReplyDelete