The Jungle Cub explains:
"I don't understand why Gentle Lion and Jungle Cat laugh when I am trying to tell them I am NOT satisfied with a current situation. As a maturing infant, I am starting to be more observant of the sights and sounds around me. Sometimes, they do not meet my needs and I find it necessary to let everyone know this. It takes a lot of effort to conjure the perfect frown and wail to express exactly how I am feeling; I am, after all, a very complex and emotional being. Upon finishing their initial giggle, Jungle Cat or Gentle Lion will scoop me up to console me and I usually forget why I performed the Frog Face to begin with...
![]() |
| I am not pleased... |
![]() |
| Winding up... |
![]() |
| Frog Face Achieved |
I noticed that my Grandpa also does the Frog Face. He seems to be the only one that understands me when it happens, because he gets upsets too. Perhaps if we work together, we can finally convince my parents to take The Frog Face seriously...because honestly, it's not a laughing matter when I don't get my way..."



No comments:
Post a Comment