Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle

For our first post, we'd like to invite you to the world that is THE Jungle Cub.  In our new and blossoming family, we have Daddy the Gentle Lion, Mama the Jungle Cat, and Baby the Jungle Cub.  This blog will be dedicated to everyday events and will be conveyed as our very own Hell Cat, Parker Jeanne sees them.

Today's post will actually portray an event from yesterday that was quite catastrophic.  The Jungle Cub explains:

"It all happened so suddenly, as they usually do.  This time however, something malfunctioned.  It smelled just terrible...My leg was warm and slimy.  Finally, Jungle Cat decided to do something about the stench and upon standing up, she groaned.  I wasn't sure why, but her pants smelled and so did the couch.  Gentle Lion had to spray me off in the sink, which I wasn't too fond of since it was a little chilly.  It also looked like Jungle Cat had to take a few paper towels to polish the couch...it looked just fine to me!  After that, I decided to take a cat nap."

                                                              
The gooey substance

                                                    
Sharing is caring!

3 comments:

  1. Oh little cub, you love leaving presents! Haha!! Hilarious. She is so cute. Love her and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jungle Cub, you are your mother's daughter. ER wishes you more happy, messy, liquid poo in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww that is gross! Daniel's poo usually travels up his back... all the way up to his shoulders! I'm not sure which I would prefer!

    ReplyDelete