Having gone to college together, we have created so many memories and changed so much over the past 12 years. It's incredible to think that we will watch our own babies grow to college and beyond, creating lasting friendships as we've done.
The Jungle Cub explains:
"I felt a shift in the force at approximately 9am on Thursday. Suddenly, Jungle Cat made a loud squeal and was furiously texting on her phone. I lost my inter-utero connection with Kylie briefly, but soon felt it reconnect. She was finally here!
Gentle Lion was home from work, so Jungle Cat scurried out the door to visit my newest friend. When she came home, she was gushing about how beautiful Kylie was, and even coveted her stunning lashes (a trait that Kylie inherited from her dad and unfortunately neither Jungle Cat or I possess!)
I can't wait to meet Kylie!! I will teach her all the things I have learned so far in life, such as a soprano scream, how to blow-out diapers, and when to coo ever so cutely at the point when my parents are ready to throw in the towel so their hearts melt. Sometimes, it's just too easy..."
Congrats Jamie and Marissa! We love you and we are so glad we get to share this experience with you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! So glad everyone is doing well. Welcome Kylie Marie Cook. May you learn much from your friend PJ/JC, she is quite wise in the ways of the world. :)
ReplyDelete