In a
previous post, I mentioned the glorious thunder thighs and multiple chins that the Jungle Cub has bestowed upon herself. We are so proud of her progress of becoming a chubbilicious baby!
With this joy comes the task of cleaning out the funk that gathers under her chins. Sometimes I wonder if we are going to find hidden treasure in her rolls, but alas we are still searching. It was difficult to get a picture (not to mention kind of gross!) of the funk, so instead I will include some cute pictures of my favorite little cherub.
The Jungle Cub explains:
"Throughout the day, I love chewing on my fingers! I also enjoy slobbering all over the place. It takes a lot of effort to make the top of my shirt yucky enough to get a costume change multiple times during the day.


However, during bath time, the Jungle Cat gets a look of determination in her eyes and her lip curls in disgust. Armed with a washcloth, she begins the decent under my chins. She and Gentle Lion keep using words like 'Gross!' or 'What the H-E-double-hockey-sticks is THAT?!' and out comes blackish colored gems that I work on all day and save in my secret hiding place under my first chin. They look like little pieces of lint that gather in the corners of a sweatshirt pocket, so I don't understand why they are so offensive to my parents. I think they are rather beautiful and unique. I know that the Jungle Cat and Gentle Lion want me to spread my wings and be the best baby I can, so I'm sure that one day soon they will find the beauty in my secret treasures hidden deep in the folds of my chins."
No comments:
Post a Comment