We have discovered that the Jungle Cub's favorite outfit is...nothing. Absolutely nothing. Perhaps, the Jungle Cub is a budding nudist. She squeals with delight when it's time to get undressed and screams bloody murder when it is time to be presentable to the rest of the world. Gentle Lion, on the other hand, thinks he may have won the jackpot that his little angel won't be obsessed with clothes and shoes, but it is still early, so don't get your hopes up Papi.
The Jungle Cub explains:
"I throughly enjoy being in my birthday suit. I think it's the sense of freedom I encounter that makes me feel alive.
![]() |
| Posing on my fur blanket |
My favorite time of the day is being undressed for my bath. I giggle and do my Mariah Carey impression for Gentle Lion and he laughs. Just when I feel so comfortable, here come the clothes! It is the most horrific experience ever; I loathe putting my clothes on.
Here I am being undressed:
Not too happy looking, huh? The look of terror is real.
Luckily, my parents understand my need for nudity thus allowing me to be in my natural state quite often. I understand that clothing is important in a social setting, so I am willing to compromise with Gentle Lion and Jungle Cat. If I'm happy, then they are happy."



Cute little nudie-pants. Aunt Q is totally on board with nakey-time. Keep it real, kiddo.
ReplyDelete