Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Two Forti's and a Kleinert Walk Into a Bar...

It seems as if the third time is a charm...after three girly get-togethers, we were finally able to get a picture of the beautiful Forti twins and the Jungle Cub!  Only 6 weeks apart, the girls are already the best of friends.  We are looking forward to getting the whole gang together in a few weeks for the first ever Wilson Phillips Coalition.  Hopefully, the walls of the Forti residence can withstand the combined forces of the Fab 4 Mamas and the Sensational 7 Kiddos all at once.

The Jungle Cub explains:


Brenna, PJ, and Sloane
"Today, I hung out with the twins and we were able to really connect!  It's easy to see us as the best of friends and it won't be hard to cause a raucous for our mothers as we mature.  Because Lulu and Jungle Cat were in such close proximity, I wasn't able to show the twins my full range and Mariah Carey impression...but I also want to wait for Alice and Hayden so ALL the girls can sing together.  I know our parents will greatly appreciate our gift of song.


Although the twins communicate on a special twin channel, they included me in their thoughts.  The above photo is portraying the plans we made to blow out our diapers...Mission accomplished on MY end...MUHAHAHAHAH."


2 comments:

  1. So cute. As I"m reading this, I hear Alice belting out her morning song...also practicing for the big concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had been there. Really want to see Parker. Even the twins looks so much begger in two weeks. It is amazing. mommom Clare

    ReplyDelete