The Jungle Cub explains:
"Yesterday, during my visit with the twins, I experimented with rolling over. Well, in actuality I was just trying to talk to both girls at the same time. But, as it usually is when all the girls get together, we all talk at the same time anyway, so it didn't really matter if I rolled or not. I guess that's why I have two ears.
Today, Jungle Cat placed me in the middle of the bed as she was tending to some chores. I started up my engines and rolled to the side. Jungle Cat encouraged me to use my 'core' and push with my legs. All of a sudden, I was on my tummy, pushed up and HELLO, there I was! It was so liberating...a surge of freedom soared through my veins. Jungle Cat squealed with glee and then took me on to the gymini where I performed my latest trick again and even rolled one more time and there I was on my back again!
| Doing some stretches before the roll |
Click here to watch the Jungle Cub in action!
One small step for the Jungle Cub, one giant task of be on high alert for Jungle Cat and Gentle Lion."
So, so precious! I noticed in the pics of Jungle Cub with Brenna & Sloane how much bigger she looked! Isn't it funny how she seems so tiny to YOU and yet when next to another baby (or BABIES!) she is a big girl! In a few more months, Brenna & Sloane will be the big girls and they'll be performing their tricks for another new kid on the block. Way to go, Jungle Cub! Keep exercising that neck so you make it nice and strong and begin to break the chains of under-neck funk growth.
ReplyDelete