The Jungle Cub also loves her 'ni-ni'. Being so inspired by little Mackenzie, Gentle Lion and I started imitating her and then the name changed from binkie and pacifier to The Neens, ni-ni or even ni... However, the Jungle Cub loves trying anything she can get her hands on, ni-ni or not!
The Jungle Cub explains:
"On the day I graced the world with my presence, I encountered my lovely pacifier, or more commonly known as the Ni-ni. For weeks when I needed to be pacified on a regular basis, the Jungle Cat would talk in an obnoxious Southern accent, mostly after we watched Toddlers and Tiaras, upon satisfying my need. She would sing to me about being a beauty queen and how I was going to win something called Grand Supreme. Thankfully, that stopped, but I have a bad feeling it's just because the season of the show was over...
By Month 2, I discovered that I enjoyed the taste of my chubby phalanges early on in life.
I also find solace in devouring my entire hand and sometimes if I try hard enough, I can nibble on both hands at the same time.
![]() |
| Team Edward 4 Life |
There have been a few occasions that I find the taste of someone else's hand more appealing. This happened this past weekend when I found Grandpa's entire thumb very appetizing. I have started actually biting because I think something called teeth may be working their way to the surface.
Recently, over the past two weeks, I have discovered something even more delicitable: my big toe! During my yoga stretches, I found out that it was quite easy for me to stretch my foot up to my mouth and it just felt right to have my toe so close to my face. Jungle Cat mentioned something about garnishing with Toe Jam; I must like this jam a lot...
Toys are good chew toys as well. If I can slobber on it, it meets my approval. Sometimes, I try to eat it too much and I cough, but luckily the toys are large enough that I won't choke. I still get the fish eye from my mother.
I hope food is next on my list!"

No comments:
Post a Comment